Saturday, 22 August 2009

Africa Awaits


'The time has come the Walrus said, to talk of many things...'

That's it then, I'm off to Africa in less than 24 hours taking what seems to be more notebooks, pens and electrical items for my observational research than anything else!

Both excited and nervous, never been to Africa before so there will be a lot to take in....and write down of course.

Due to the nature of my tour it seems I may not have the chance to get any internet access at all, so.....on my return I will have to type up some notes from my observations and travel journal for all to see.

Will post again on my return, and hopefully will come back with tons of script ideas based around arenas....well, hopefully not too many otherwise I may have a tough time choosing which to use.

But for now....Africa awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment