Monday, 23 November 2009

Editing


Editing. A process I really enjoy!

For this process every time I go over the script I focus on something in particular; dialogue, action, character development. This makes it easier to make sure nothing gets missed.

It is also useful I find to read the individual characters parts aloud, something we were also advised about in the first residential of our course.

For now, I will be spending the remaining weeks editing my draft and subsequently writing my final draft. There is a lot I want to do to it and it is amazing to see the script progress through all the stages, from initial research to final draft.

During the writing process I am continuing to listen to the sound clips of the polers singing to create ambience and help me with my creativity.

Anyway, back to work....


No comments:

Post a Comment